University of Phoenix Scholarship – Fully Funded in the USA in 2022
Students who enroll in the University of Phoenix (UOPX) can get free tuition and fees through our UOPX scholarship program. This scholarship provides up to $10,000 per academic year, which covers all of your tuition, textbooks, and required course materials for any one of the more than 500 online degree programs UOPX offers. This money-saving opportunity makes it easy to afford top-quality online degrees from one of the most trusted names in higher education — UOPX itself.
It might surprise you to learn that our University of Phoenix scholarship could give you the opportunity to earn an MBA in Organizational Leadership at no cost to you. That’s right, we’re offering full scholarships to help students fund their education, and all you have to do is apply and show us your merit! Find out more about our University of Phoenix scholarship and how it can help you fund your higher education goals today!
College can be an expensive proposition, especially if you choose to enroll in an online degree program like those at the University of Phoenix. While the school does offer several merit-based scholarships, the University of Phoenix scholarship is reserved for nontraditional students who are seeking their first bachelor’s degree. If you are in your 50s or 60s and want to earn your bachelor’s degree from one of the most respected institutions in the country, read on to learn more about how to apply for the University of Phoenix scholarship and get started on your new career as soon as possible!
About the University of Phoenix
University of Phoenix (UoPX) is a private for-profit university headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Founded in 1976, the university confers certificates and degrees at the certificate, associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree levels. It is institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and has an open enrollment admissions policy, accepting all applicants with a high-school diploma, GED, or its equivalent as sufficient for admission. The school is owned by Apollo Global Management, an American private equity firm.
The University of Phoenix was founded in 1976 by John Sperling and John D. Murphy. The first class consisted of eight students. In 1978 it became regionally accredited. In 1980, the University of Phoenix expanded to San Jose, California, and in 1989, the university launched its online program. Much of the University of Phoenix’s revenues came from employers who were subsidizing the higher education of their managers. Academic labor was faced with unbundling, where “various components of the traditional faculty role (e.g., curriculum design) are divided among different entities, while others (e.g., research) are eliminated altogether.”
In 1994, University of Phoenix leaders took the parent company, Apollo Group, public. University of Phoenix’s enrollment exceeded 100,000 students by 1999. Senator Tom Harkin, who chaired hearings on for-profit colleges, said, “I think what really turned this company is when they started going to Wall Street.” This sentiment was echoed by University of Phoenix co-founder John D. Murphy in his book Mission Forsaken: The University of Phoenix Affair with Wall Street.
According to Murphy, in 2004 “the University of Phoenix abandoned its founding mission of solely serving working adult learners to admit virtually anyone with a high school diploma or GED.” In terms of revenues, the University of Phoenix began relying less on corporate assistance and more on government funding. In 2007, The New York Times reported that the school’s graduation rate had plummeted and that educational quality had been eroded.
University of Phoenix Scholarship
The University of Phoenix is offering scholarships for students at all levels, based on a number of factors, including GPA and credits completed. For example, a student with a 3.0 GPA can qualify for up to $15,000 worth of scholarships, and a business management major with 90 credits completed could get as much as $9,000 in scholarships. Qualifying criteria vary by program and tuition level; find out more information by visiting UniversityOfPhoenix.edu/scholarships today!
The University of Phoenix has created the Focus to the Finish Scholarship because everyone deserves the opportunity to finish what they started when it comes to getting an education. The University is offering eleven (11) full-tuition scholarships to deserving men and women who are motivated to complete what they started: their degree! Each scholarship will allow a prospective student the opportunity to complete an undergraduate or master’s degree at the University of Phoenix and prepare for the game of life. Recipients must attend the University of Phoenix to receive the scholarship.
Applicants for the scholarship must demonstrate the following to be considered:
- If applicants reside in the United States*, they must meet one of the following requirements: be a legal resident of the United States; have been granted permanent residency; have a valid visa that does not prohibit educational studies; have been granted temporary protected status along with approved Notice focus of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services and verified through CIS Form g-845, or have been granted asylum along with the approved Notice of Action issued by the Citizen Immigration Services.*Applicants who do not currently reside in the United States may disregard this criterion.
- Applicants must have started but not graduated with an undergraduate or master’s degree program at any accredited college and/or university. Applicants who are currently attending a college/university degree program anywhere are not eligible to apply. This scholarship program is applicable to individuals who wish to enroll/transfer to the University of Phoenix after an extended break* and complete the same level of the degree program (i.e. undergraduate, master’s).
- Applicants must have completed at least 9 college credits from an accredited college/university, or one college/university semester, towards the degree in which they were enrolled.
- Applicants must have been out of attendance at any college or university, including the University of Phoenix, since at least September 25, 2017.
- Applicant must be in good academic and financial standing at the time of the award.
- Applicants must not be currently enrolled or in the process of enrolling at a University of Phoenix at any time prior to the scholarship award date. Applicants who enroll after submitting an application, or before, the award date are not eligible to be a recipient of this scholarship.
- Applicants must meet all admissions requirements of the University of Phoenix if selected as scholarship recipients.
- Applicants must not be an employee (including full- and part-time faculty) or a family member (spouse, dependent child, or domestic partner) of an employee of Apollo Education Group, Inc., University of Phoenix, Western International University, or any other subsidiary of Apollo Education Group, Inc.
- Applicants must submit a complete, signed application, together with all supporting documentation, by the deadline listed in the Selection Process section. The completion of the application form does not create an obligation to award a scholarship to the applicant.
- Applicants must submit completed essays as described in the Essay section. High importance will be placed on the applicant’s desire to advance in their education, with an emphasis on furthering their careers and/or their impact on their community. Extraordinary essays may be selected to be read on national television, radio, Monday Night Football, and/or in any other known medium but in no way indicates an award or acceptance of this scholarship.
How to APply
- Access the University of Phoenix Focus to the Finish® Scholarship online application.
- Follow the given instructions.
- Review complete application and submit.
- Print a copy of the submitted application for records.
- Applicants under 21 years of age must submit a signed Scholarship Terms & Conditions and Apollo Consent & Release form listed within the scholarship application.
Many students want to pursue higher education but they don’t have enough money to achieve their dreams. When such a student tries to find a University of Phoenix scholarship, then he or she can take the right step toward his or her goals. The students should focus on getting scholarships for the University of Phoenix and make sure that they could get them without any problem.
Read More: Vincent L. Hawkinson Foundation Scholarship
They can submit an application form with proper details as mentioned in it and should make sure that everything is done correctly. The competition is increasing day by day so they need to work hard if they want to succeed in their careers. Students who manage their time well can get scholarships to the University of Phoenix within no time and will be able to begin studying from September 2022 onwards when the term starts for it.
Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships at Edinburgh University
Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships are payments awarded to students. Based on outstanding academic achievements. Or because they have met all requirements set out by the scholarship sponsor. Therefore, they are 2 main types of scholarships that you can apply for: Full scholarship: A payment that covers all of your tuition and textbook fees. (more…)
Start Your Degree in Canada Without IELTS For International Student
Start Your Degree in Canada: The scholarship is financial aid provided to a student on a certain basis, usually primarily academic merit. They can be based on several eligibility criteria such as needs, country or region of origin, gender, the field of study, race, etc. Scholarship money does not have to be paid back as it is not a loan. (more…)
4000 Fulbright Scholarship in USA | Fully Funded For International to Study in USA
4000 Fulbright Scholarship in USA: The scholarship is financial aid provided to a student on a certain basis, usually primarily academic merit. They can be based on several eligibility criteria such as needs, country or region of origin, gender, the field of study, race, etc. Scholarship money does not have to be paid back as it is not a loan. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏2 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 month ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur1 year ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad3 weeks ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 weeks ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 month ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 month ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application