How To Apply For Boston University Presidential Scholarship In The USA
Boston University, a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts, has offered President’s Scholarship since 1966. Students who are awarded this scholarship will be able to attend this university at the cost of tuition fees and living expenses under the condition that they are able to maintain satisfactory academic performance.
Which will be evaluated each year according to their transcripts, SAT scores and TOEFL/IELTS test results from the year before they enroll in the university, and participation in on-campus and off-campus activities (if any). Scholarships are valued at $7000 annually for freshmen students and $8000 annually for transfer students.
The University welcomes applications from international students who want to study at one of the best universities in the world, that’s why we created this article about how to apply now for Boston University Presidential Scholarship In The USA! Follow these simple steps and you’ll be ready to apply.
Canada Scholarships for International Students – Fully Funded in 2023
About Boston University presidential scholarship
The University offers a prestigious presidential scholarship to a limited number of exceptional international students. Recipients of this scholarship receive full tuition, room, and board for four years of undergraduate study. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, here is what you need to know:
- The Boston University presidential scholarship is open to international students who are entering their first year of undergraduate study at BU.
- To be eligible, applicants must have a strong academic record, demonstrate financial need, and be able to show that they will contribute to the BU community.
- The deadline to apply for the Boston University presidential scholarship is January 1st.
- To apply, candidates must submit an application form, essay, and letter of recommendation.
Each year, the Board of Admissions awards the Presidential Scholarship to our incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. In addition to being among our most academically talented students, Presidential Scholars demonstrate excellence beyond the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities.
The Angel Grove High Scholarship is Now Open for Registration in 2022!
Boston university is a private research university based in Boston, Massachusetts. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for students through its 18 schools and colleges. Boston University provides the chance to explore more than 300 programs of study and the opportunity to build a successful career. This university provides an excellent learning environment and career services for all students and alumni.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Boston University
- Study in: UAS
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: December 01, 2021 (annual)
Boston University Presidential Scholarship provides $25,000 per academic year to international undergraduate applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship
To be eligible for The Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- International students are considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be incoming first-year students at Boston University.
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship:
- Apply to Boston university through the Common or Coalition Application.
- Students must submit their application for admission and all supporting credentials.
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
Apply Now for Orange Knowledge Programme 2023 (Application Process)
Note: No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship must submit official results of either the SAT or the ACT.
If you’re looking for a way to finance your education, the Boston University Presidential Scholarship is a great option. This scholarship is available to students from all over the world, and it can cover up to full tuition. So if you’re interested in studying at Boston University, be sure to apply for this scholarship! To know more about Boston University Presidential Scholarship, please visit the official website: Official Website
Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships at Edinburgh University
Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships are payments awarded to students. Based on outstanding academic achievements. Or because they have met all requirements set out by the scholarship sponsor. Therefore, they are 2 main types of scholarships that you can apply for: Full scholarship: A payment that covers all of your tuition and textbook fees. (more…)
Start Your Degree in Canada Without IELTS For International Student
Start Your Degree in Canada: The scholarship is financial aid provided to a student on a certain basis, usually primarily academic merit. They can be based on several eligibility criteria such as needs, country or region of origin, gender, the field of study, race, etc. Scholarship money does not have to be paid back as it is not a loan. (more…)
4000 Fulbright Scholarship in USA | Fully Funded For International to Study in USA
4000 Fulbright Scholarship in USA: The scholarship is financial aid provided to a student on a certain basis, usually primarily academic merit. They can be based on several eligibility criteria such as needs, country or region of origin, gender, the field of study, race, etc. Scholarship money does not have to be paid back as it is not a loan. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏2 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 month ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur1 year ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad3 weeks ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 weeks ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 month ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 month ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application