If you’re looking to study abroad in Europe but don’t want to pay the high prices of many European universities, the Netherlands Government may have a scholarship opportunity for you! The government of the Netherlands has announced that they will be providing scholarships to anyone who will be studying at an accredited college or university in the Netherlands as of August 2023. While this scholarship does not cover transportation costs, it will provide full coverage of tuition fees and monthly stipends to help you with daily living expenses while you’re studying abroad.
The Dutch government has announced they will be offering 50 fully-funded scholarships to international students who want to pursue master’s degree programs in the Netherlands! If you’re looking to make the transition into Europe and are interested in business, engineering, or technology degrees, this offer may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! We’ll go over everything you need to know about this incredible scholarship opportunity, including eligibility requirements, how to apply, and what to expect from life in the Netherlands!
Have you heard about the great news for international students?
The Netherlands Government is offering scholarships for international students to study in the Netherlands starting in 2023! This is an amazing opportunity to receive funding for your education and learn more about Dutch culture. If you are interested in applying, be sure to do so soon – the deadline is fast approaching! For more information and to apply, please visit the website linked below. Good luck!
What does it take to apply?
The Dutch government is offering scholarships for international students to study in the Netherlands! If you’re interested in applying, you’ll need to fill out an online application. Be sure to include your transcripts, a personal essay, and letters of recommendation. The deadline to apply is March 1st, 2023. Don’t miss your chance to study abroad in one of the most beautiful countries in the world!
As a new program under the name Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) entered a new phase on 1 July 2017. OKP is initiated by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is fully funded.
- Level of Study: Masters / Short Courses
- Institution(s): Various Institutes in the Netherlands (Studyfinder)
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months). Master’s programmers (duration 12 – 24 months).
- Round 1 – for master’s and short courses
- Accepting applications between 2 February – 22 March at 16.00 CET.
- Both master’s and short courses should start between 25 July and 21 November 2022.
- Round 2 – for short courses
- Accepting applications between 11 May – 28 June 16.00 CET.
- Courses should start between 21 November 2022 and 20 February 2023.
- Apply for Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University in 2023
- Round 3 – for short courses
- Accepting applications between 31 August – 11 October 16.00 CET.
- Courses should start from 20 February 2023 onward and must be completed before 31 August 2023.
Netherlands Government Scholarship Courses
- All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship for this application round are listed in Studyfinder.
- Please note that there are focus areas for each country, which are taken into consideration when scholarship applications are nominated and assessed. Applications that fall within the focus areas for a specific country are given priority: Country focus document Orange Knowledge Program.
Netherlands Government Scholarship is fully funded.
- Free costs of living
- Free tuition fees
- Free visa
- Free roundtrip travel tickets
- Free Health insurance
- Thesis Research Grant
Eligibility Criteria Netherlands Government Scholarship
To be eligible for Netherlands Government Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application if this is required by the local government (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following step-by-step application procedure to avail Netherlands Government Scholarship:
(1) Find a course or master’s program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in study Program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
(2) Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
- The course content.
- The scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- The scholarship application and selection procedures.
- The online application form and the required application documents.
(3) Prepare your application and the supporting documents.
(4) Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to study abroad, the Netherlands government scholarship may be perfect for you. With total funding available, there’s no excuse not to apply. So what are you waiting for? Get started on your application today! Official Website
Apply Now for Charles Darwin University Scholarships for International Students
One of the biggest barriers to university study in Australia, especially for international students, is the cost of fees and living expenses. For this reason, Charles Darwin University has created several scholarships and grants specifically designed to help our international students get the financial support they need to complete their studies at CDU and realize their dream of becoming successful leaders in their field of study. (more…)
Apply for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships for International Students
Are you applying to the University of Bristol? If so, you may be eligible to receive a Think Big Scholarship! This scholarship program funds students in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) fields in order to grow their contributions towards making the world a better place. Think Big scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students who already have an offer from the University of Bristol but may not be able to attend because of financial reasons. The generous fund of this scholarship will also go towards students with a strong academic track record but may not have as much money to study at the world-renowned university. (more…)
How To Apply For Fulbright Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded
The Fulbright Program awards approximately 800 grants annually to U.S. students and young professionals to pursue international graduate study, advanced research, university teaching, and primary and secondary school teaching abroad—with the goal of increasing mutual understanding between the people of the United States and other countries through the exchange of persons, knowledge, and skills. Applicants must meet three basic eligibility requirements: citizenship; degree status; and field of study or career goals.
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏11 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏11 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏11 months ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur7 months ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad11 months ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2022/2023
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏8 months ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏11 months ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2022 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏2 years ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application