The NFT collection features lovable and unique MOMOs. Each MOMO has a random hash power with unique attributes that can be used within games. Focusing on NFT interoperability, the MOMOs can be used across all current and future games on the MOBOX platform.
Each account is limited to a maximum purchase of 5 Mystery Boxes. The Mystery Boxes can be listed on Binance NFT’s secondary market at 2022-02-24 12:00 (UTC). Users can find their Mystery Boxes via Binance NFT Marketplace > User Center > Mystery Box.
What is an NFT mystery box? A mystery box is a box that contains a special random product. Buyers are willing to pay a fixed price without knowing the content until they open the box. You might wonder why anyone would purchase such a product when they don’t know what they’re getting.
A mystery box is a surprise box that is often offered in a specific theme or brand. The content of the box represents a certain value. For example, you buy a mystery box online for € 75 and receive products with a value of € 300. The content of the box will remain a surprise until delivery.
NFT Mystery Boxes
Who doesn’t love a good surprise? Even more so if the surprise is a super rare non-fungible token (NFT). An NFT mystery box is similar to a physical mystery box. As the name suggests, the box contains a random NFT from a specific NFT collection.
In most cases, an NFT mystery box will feature NFTs with different rarity levels. If you are lucky, you can get a super rare NFT that sells for thousands or millions of dollars. If not, you will likely get a common NFT that your fellow mystery box owners also have in their collection.
NFT mystery boxes can be purchased from NFT marketplaces like the Binance NFT Marketplace. You can open the mystery box whenever you want or try to sell it without opening it for a profit.
What is an NFT mystery box?
A mystery box is a box that contains a special random product. Buyers are willing to pay a fixed price without knowing the content until they open the box. You might wonder why anyone would purchase such a product when they don’t know what they’re getting. Much like opening a gift, they are hoping to receive special or rare products at a relatively small price. The expectation and curiosity attract buyers of all ages.
You can also think of mystery boxes as an upgraded version of surprise chocolate eggs, a fun treat you’ve likely had in your childhood. Typically, these chocolate eggs contain a toy or another surprise in a plastic capsule. Before you crack it open, you have no idea what you will be getting. You may or may not like the toy, but it’s the element of surprise that makes us excited about it. Mystery boxes work in a similar way, except that you don’t get that yummy chocolate shell, and the quantity of the boxes is usually limited.
The mystery box buzz has emerged into the cryptocurrency space amidst the boom of the NFT market in early 2021. Many companies are now issuing limited-edition mystery boxes that contain NFTs of different rarity levels to surprise buyers. Currently, there are thousands of NFT mystery box series on the market. When you buy a mystery box from a collection, you can get a sense of what you might get by reading the box description. In some cases, you will also be able to see the odds of getting each type of NFT.
- How to Recover Crypto Transferred to the Wrong Network on Binance
- How to Use Binance Chain Wallet/Setting/Depositing BNB/Adding new tokens And Connecting Wallet
- About Binance Academy: Learn All About Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- What Is a Crypto Airdrop?/ How it work? And Types of airdrop
- Best Popular Candlestick Patterns Used in Technical Analysis
NFT mystery boxes hold more than just artworks
NFT mystery boxes hold more than just artworks. Some blockchain games, such as Axie Infinity, DeHero, and Metamon, give players rare in-game items in mystery boxes. These scarce NFT assets can be characters, virtual lands, skins, or other collectibles.
The NFT inside the box might surprise you in both ways. While the more common NFTs could quickly lose value after the initial sale, the rare NFTs can value way beyond the price tag, as long as there is demand. If you are lucky enough to reveal these highly sought-after mystery box NFTs, you can put them for sale on NFT marketplaces or auction houses.
As of November 2021, the world’s most expensive NFT is the artwork “Every day’s: The First 5,000 Days” by Beeple. The NFT consists of a collage of 5,000 images created daily since 2007. It was sold at Christie’s for over $69.3 million, setting a new milestone for the NFT ecosystem.
Where can I get an NFT mystery box?
There are thousands of NFT collections in the market, and you can purchase them from different NFT marketplaces. With the new NFT series releasing at full speed, the best way to find new mystery boxes is from the top NFT marketplaces, including the Binance NFT Marketplace, OpenSea, Raible, and super rare.
Some NFT platforms collaborate with renowned brands to release mystery boxes regularly. For example, Vogue Singapore launched NFT mystery boxes that contain artworks of sunrises around the world. You can follow Binance on Twitter and Telegram to see what NFT mystery boxes are currently available.
To buy an NFT mystery box on Binance, you will need an account. If you already have an account, you can use it to buy NFT mystery boxes without having to create a new one.
To buy on other marketplaces or to store your NFTs, you’ll need a crypto wallet on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) or Ethereum networks, depending on the platform you are using. MetaMask, Trust Wallet, or Binance Wallet are all good choices. Purchasing NFT mystery boxes usually requires ETH, BNB, or BUSD. You can add them to your Binance Spot Wallet following our Binance Beginner’s Guide.
How to buy an NFT mystery box on Binance
- Click [Mystery Boxes] on the top navigation bar. Then scroll down and click [Explore Marketplace] to go to the Mystery Box Market.
- Go to the Binance NFT Marketplace and log in to your account. If you don’t have a Binance account, click [Register] to create one.
- Select the [Unopened] filter to find unopened NFT mystery boxes you like.
- We will use the [VOGUE SG MYSTERY BOX] as an example. Click on its name to enter the product page.
- Here you can find more details about the NFT mystery box, including the description, price, expiration date, and other information.
- For example, you can click [Series Content] to check the NFT rarity ranking, i.e., the probability of getting a “super rare” NFT from the box.
- Click [Buy Now] to buy the mystery box. A pop-up should appear with the order details. Click [Confirm] to finalize your purchase.
NFT mystery box auction sale
If the NFT mystery box you want to buy is an auction sale, you will need to make a bid, and the user with the highest bid at the end of the auction will get the box. You can check the auction end time next to the bid price.
- To bid, click [Place a Bid]. In some cases, you may also find a [Buyout price], which means that you can pay for this price to buy the mystery box instantly.
- Next, you can place your bid. Your bid must be higher than the previous bid by at least the minimum markup. When you’re happy with the amount, click [Place a Bid] to confirm.
How to open an NFT mystery box
- After you purchase the NFT mystery box, it will be stored in [Collection] – [Mystery Boxes].
- Click on the mystery box to go to the product page.
- Next, click on [Click to reveal] to open.
- Click [Open box] on the pop-up.
- You will then see the NFT artwork. It will be stored in your [Collection] – [Mystery Boxes].
How to sell an NFT mystery box on Binance
- You can choose to sell the NFT mystery boxes unopened or the NFTs you got from them on the Binance NFT Marketplace.
- Click [List NFT] on the product page.
- You will be redirected to the listing page. For an Auction sale, choose [Highest Bid]. In the [Minimum Bid] field, you can input the starting price for your listing. You can also include a [Buy-out Price] for direct purchase. If you would like to have an instant sale without bidding, select [Set Price].
- You will then see a [Price] field to choose how much you want to sell the NFT. You can choose to receive ETH, BNB, or BUSD as payment.
- Then, choose an end date for your sale. This date can be from 12 hours to 7 days from the time of listing. Once you’re happy with the terms of your listing, click [Submit].
How to withdraw an NFT from Binance
Currently, the Binance NFT Marketplace does not support the withdrawal of NFT mystery boxes. Instead, you need to open the mystery box first, and then you can withdraw the NFT.
- After opening the mystery box, go to [Collection] – [Mystery Boxes] and click on the NFT you would like to withdraw. Then, click [Withdraw] on the NFT page.
- Select the wallet network you’re withdrawing to, and paste the [Destination Wallet Address]. If you haven’t connected any wallet, click [Add a Wallet]. You will be redirected to the [Connect Wallet] page.
- Please confirm that the blockchain you’re transferring to is compatible, or you might lose the NFT.
However, if there is anything you think we are missing. Don’t hesitate to inform us by dropping your advice in the comment section.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below!
Read More: You can find more here https://www.poptalkz.com/.
Hope this was helpful? Yes or No
Write Academic CV | Best way to Write Academic CV for Scholarship (10 Examples)
In the process of applying for a scholarship, your curriculum vitae (also known as a resume) will frequently serve as the first filter through which you will be evaluated. This filter ensures that your application satisfies the fundamental requirements of the call, that your previous experience is relevant to the program for which you wish to be considered, and that you are a candidate who possesses academic, professional, and personal potential. (more…)
Best Credit Cards in the USA 2023 for International Students
As an international student, you have unique needs and preferences when it comes to choosing a credit card. With so many options available, it can be difficult to decide which one is the best fit for you. In this article, we’ll break down the various features of the best credit cards in the USA 2023 so that you can easily make an informed decision! (more…)
The Best 10 Highest Performing Adsense Banner Sizes and Formats
Are you pleased with how well your Google AdSense account is performing? If you’re like the majority of people who use Google AdSense, you probably aren’t aware of all of the options that are accessible to you or how to make use of them. You want your banner advertising to work as well as it possibly can, but if you don’t know which sizes and formats of AdSense banners perform the best or where the best area is to put your banner advertisements, you’re probably leaving money on the table. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 year ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 year ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur1 year ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad1 year ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2022/2023
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 year ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 year ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2022 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏2 years ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application