The objective of the Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program is to provide students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate programs with an understanding of the work that we do, the careers that are available, and what it’s like to work for Bank of America.
While contributing to real-world business endeavors as a member of a group, you will be provided with beneficial on-the-job training and guidance. During the course of the program, you will have the opportunity to network with senior leaders and participate in community projects that make a positive impact on the surrounding communities. You’ll have the opportunity to improve your skills, learn more about working at Bank of America, and get a feel for our company’s culture firsthand.
About Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
The Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program is a paid internship opportunity in the field of digital banking that lasts for a period of three months. The beginning of the program will take place at the end of March 2023 and is going to be available to students who are already enrolled in an accredited college or university.
Meanwhile, you will have the opportunity to gain real-world experience by working on cutting-edge technologies that are utilized on a daily basis by millions of people all over the world if you decide to accept the internship. You will learn about cutting-edge technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence while working alongside skilled professionals hailing from all corners of our multinational organization (AI).
You will also receive training from experienced professionals who have worked for years at Bank of America and who can teach you how everything works. This training will be provided in a hands-on manner.
- Application Deadline: 7th November 2022
- Job ID: 8809
- Eligible Field(s): Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Winter Analyst Programme
- Type: Internship
- Eligibility: Each program has individual requirements. However, to be considered for any program, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university or advanced degree program.
- Eligible Countries: countries in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- To be Taken at (Country): Johannesburg, South Africa
- Number of Awards: Not specified
The value of the award is:
You can anticipate the following as a participant in the Winter Internship Program at Bank of America Johannesburg:
- Get a feel for the activities and traditions of the entire organization.
- Gain essential competencies, including the tools necessary to successfully navigate the recruitment process.
- Gain knowledge in the different aspects of the business in which internships are offered.
Job Description as well as an Overview of the Program
The goal of our Winter Analyst program is to provide you with a diverse and stimulating experience of working in the Investment Banking industry. During the course of your internship, you will have the opportunity to gain experience working with a variety of teams that cover a specific industry, country, or product.
The Investment Banking division is structured in such a way that it includes product teams, regional coverage, and industry coverage. Consumer and Retail, Natural Resources, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Multi-Industries, Real Estate, Gaming and Leisure, and Technology, Media, and Telecoms are just some of the industries that are covered by the various industry coverage teams. The Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Finance, and Leveraged Finance product teams are all part of the product teams.
The country coverage teams for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) are based in regional offices, either in their entirety or in part. These teams cover all EMEA regions. The Investment Banking division offers counsel on strategic matters such as mergers and acquisitions and capital structure to the Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, and Boards of Directors of our client companies.
We place a high priority on your professional growth and development by providing structured support while you are on the job, opportunities for professional networking, educational speaker events, and mentorship at all stages.
As an Intern, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging full spectrum of the Bank’s capabilities
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career opportunities
- Through our unique pooling system, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple areas, giving you a broad understanding of the investment banking profession and offer you the chance to explore your best fit for a full-time placement
- Candidates must be in their final year of study for a degree at an accredited college or university.
- Strong A-level results and a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is required for all of our positions.
- Some roles in Emerging Markets (including Sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, and China) require knowledge of those regions in order to provide support in product marketing, as well as advise and coordinate marketing efforts to existing and potential investor bases in the region.
- You must show drive, innovation, and a genuine interest in financial markets.
- Teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving abilities, as well as creativity, are essential qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and interact with a diverse range of people.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Using effective communication and interpersonal skills to influence decisions and outcomes
- Integrity and ethics are demonstrated by earning the trust and respect of others through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
How to Apply
Finding what works best for you is the first thing you need to do.
Diversity in thought, style, culture, ethnicity, and experience are all things that we respect and value. As a result, we are not seeking any particular kind of candidate in particular. We’re looking for someone who is genuinely interested in working for our company first and foremost. Our programs will always be interested in candidates who can show a high standard of academic, professional, and extracurricular skills along with integrity, the capacity to work in a team, and leadership ability.
In fact, some jobs do specify that applicants must meet specific linguistic or technical requirements before being accepted. By looking at the specific job descriptions listed for each position, you can discover more about each program. We encourage you to speak with a member of the campus recruiting team as soon as the application process begins if you need any special assistance or modifications.
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in your field of study while also learning more about working at a bank through the internship, which is a program that lasts for a total of 14 weeks. The program is available to both college students and people who are not enrolled in college; however, the requirements to participate can change depending on which bank is chosen.
The application deadline varies from one bank to another, but all deadlines are typically set five months prior to the start date of each class. This means that if you want to participate in any of these programs in Johannesburg, then you shouldn’t wait too long because there may not be any more seats available!
Best University in California for Computer Science: A Comprehensive Guide
When it comes to pursuing a degree in Computer Science, California is a hotspot for top-notch education. With numerous universities scattered across the Golden State, it can be overwhelming to choose the best one for your academic journey. (more…)
Russian Visa Invitation – Get Original Invitation at 3 working days rusvisa.online
Just as it is on now, with Only 16 USD you can secure a Russian Visa Invitation on the Go. Well, online Visa Application have made us to Know that there series of Forms and procedure you need to take before your Visa can be approved. (more…)
Microsoft Internship Program – How to Apply for The Internship 2023
Good news! Applications are currently being accepted for internships with Microsoft. This article will provide an in-depth explanation of this internship, including its many advantages and the application procedure broken down step by step. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏8 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏9 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏7 months ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur2 years ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad7 months ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 months ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏7 months ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏7 months ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application