SATO YO Foundation Scholarship For All International Candidate 2022 is now available online for you to apply for SATO YO Foundation Scholarship for all global Candidate . However, like those student who want to study UK, USA, London, Canada, Africa and other countries.
Here on this page follow our direction to know the steps on how to apply for Global Scholarships At SATO YO Foundation University to study in UK, Italy, USA, Canada and other overseas countries.
SATO YO Foundation Scholarship
The Global SATO YO Foundation Scholarship program is to help students continue their undergraduate. And postgraduate in one of the most developed countries in the world, Japan. Although Japan is one of the most expensive countries in the world. The financial aid program is expect to relieve their financial burden. Students will get the opportunity to study in Kyushu University, one of the oldest universities in Japan.
Kyushu University was establish in 1903 and charter in 1911. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and a Japanese national university which ranked 128th globally, 29th in Asia and 6th among Japanese universities.
- Organization: Sato Yo International Scholarship Foundation
- Applicable scholarship year: 2022
- Application method: Apply through the school.
- Place of residence at the time of application: in Japan
- Academic level: Undergraduate, Master’s program, Doctoral program
- Nationality: Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, India and others.
- Residency status: College Student
- Combined award limitation: You cannot get another scholarship.
- Other application matters: Must attend a bimonthly cultural exchange meeting in Tokyo
- Stipend (Yen) Undergraduates: 150,000 yen for a month, Graduate students: 180,000 yen for a month
- Duration (years): Maximum 2 years (range of a single degree course)
- Number of recipients in previous year: (1)14/243 (2)7/72
- Application period: (1) May to August, (2) November to January
- Application deadline: January to August 2022
In engineering, a foundation is the element of a structure which connects it to the ground, transferring loads from the structure to the ground. Foundations are generally considered either shallow or deep. Foundation engineering is the application of soil mechanics and rock mechanics (geotechnical engineering) in the design of foundation elements of structures.
Foundations are designed to have an adequate load capacity depending on the type of subsoil/rock supporting the foundation by a geotechnical engineer, and the footing itself may be designed structurally by a structural engineer. The primary design concerns are settlement and bearing capacity. When considering settlement, total settlement and differential settlement is normally considered. Differential settlement is when one part of a foundation settles more than another part. This can cause problems to the structure which the foundation is supporting. Expansive clay soils can also cause problems.
Another common type of shallow foundation is the slab-on-grade foundation where the weight of the structure is transferred to the soil through a concrete slab placed at the surface. Slab-on-grade foundations can be reinforced mat slabs, which range from 25 cm to several meters thick, depending on the size of the building, or post-tensioned slabs, which are typically at least 20 cm for houses, and thicker for heavier structures.
Requirements of a good foundation
The design and the construction of a well-performing foundation must possess some basic requirements:
- The design and the construction of the foundation is done such that it can sustain as well as transmit the dead and the imposed loads to the soil. This transfer has to be carried out without resulting in any form of settlement that can result in any form of stability issues for the structure.
- Differential settlements can be avoided by having a rigid base for the foundation. These issues are more pronounced in areas where the superimposed loads are not uniform in nature.
- Base on the soil and area it is recommend to have a deeper foundation so that it can guard any form of damage or distress. These are mainly cause due to the problem of shrinkage and swelling because of temperature changes.
- The location of the foundation chose must be an area that is not affect or influence by future works or factors.
A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to further their education at a private elementary or secondary school, or a private or public post-secondary college, university, or other academic institution. Scholarships are award base upon various criteria, such as academic merit, diversity and inclusion, athletic skill, and financial need, among others (or some combination of these factors).
Scholarship criteria usually reflect the values and goals of the donor or founder of the award. While scholarship recipients are not requires to repay scholarships, the awards may require that the recipient continue to meet certain requirements during their period of support, such maintaining a minimum grade point average or engaging in a certain activity (e.g., playing on a school sports team for athletic scholarship holders, or serving as a teaching assistant for some graduate scholarships). Scholarships may provide a monetary award, an in-kind award (e.g., waiving of tuition fees or fees for housing in a dormitory), or a combination.
The history of scholarship is the historical study of fields of study which are not cover by the English term “science” (cf., history of science), but are cover by, for example, the German term “Wissenschaft” (i.e., all kinds of academic studies). Examples are the history of classical studies, the history of the study of religions, of philosophy, of Biblical studies, of historiography, of the study of music, the study of arts, the study of literature etc.
It is a field which has recently undergone a complete renewal and is now a major branch of research. As of 2016, the journal History of Humanities is dedicate to writing the history of scholarship in the humanities as different from the sciences.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can apply for an undergraduate, master, or a doctor-level course at the university.
Admissible Criteria: The students must not hold any citizenship in Japan. And also, a person who is good at academic and dedicated to academics. Who works for social contribution such as regional exchange volunteer activities.
There are some basic criteria that students needs they are:
- Eligible applicants must not have any Japanese citizenship. They can have good academic merit who have positive social contribution
- All applicants are require to speak English and also Japanese fluently and they need to display their knowledge of the language.
- They need to take the language tests to show their evidence of both languages mastery and proficiency.
- Those who want to apply for the undergraduate program need to complete their high school education and have the certificate.
- They need to have at least 12 years of (academic) education. If they want to take their master degree, they need to have a Bachelor degree.
- And they need a Master degree for the Doctoral program.
- All candidate must complete the application procedure, including the extra documentation.
- And personal CV, referees details, copy of the passport and academic transcripts.
How to Apply
for you to apply for SATO YO Sponsorship you must:
- Academic t , personal statement, details of referees, and curriculum vitae should be submit.
- 12 years of academic education for an undergraduate program and a master’s degree for doctoral studies are require.
- Download and complete the application form and send it to the address: 1-7-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-Ku.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below!
Read Also How to Migrate to Canada
Note: You have more to gain on you asking more questions on SATO YO Foundation Scholarship and more other work and study abroad like USA, Australia, UK and other developed countries are all on guidelines Here.
Hope this was helpful? Yes or No
Best Institution in Spain: Top 5 Best Institution to Study in Spain
Best Institution in Spain: When it comes to pursuing higher education, Spain stands out as a vibrant and culturally rich destination. With a plethora of institutions offering diverse academic programs, choosing the right university becomes a crucial decision. (more…)
Best Institution in France: Top 5 Best Institution to Study in France
Best Institution in France: When it comes to pursuing higher education, France stands out as a beacon of academic excellence. With a rich history, diverse culture, and world-class institutions, France has become a top destination for students seeking quality education. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏10 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏11 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏9 months ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur2 years ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad9 months ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏7 months ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏9 months ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏9 months ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application