Online Credit Card Application – How to Apply For Credit Cards Online
How to Apply For Credit Cards Online – Account holders who wish to obtain credit card but found it difficult should read this article carefully on how to apply for credit card online. Follow the instructions for easy online application of your credit card. A credit application is a request for an extension of credit. Whether done in person or individually, the application must legally contain all pertinent information relating to the cost of the credit for the borrower, including the annual percentage yield (APY) and all associated fees.
A credit card is a thin rectangular piece of plastic or metal issued by a bank or financial services company, that allows cardholders to borrow funds with which to pay for goods and services with merchants that accept cards for payment. Credit cards offer you a line of credit that can be used to make purchases, balance transfers and/or cash advances and requiring that you pay back the loan amount in the future. When using a credit card, you will need to make at least the minimum payment every month by the due date on the balance.
Credit Card makes transactions easy and accessible, carrying heavy cash is very risky and cumbersome too, credit card comes as a boon and is extensively used due to its convenience and safety. It may vary from one credit card to another, but there are few common features applicable to all credit cards.
A credit card is a payment card issued to users (cardholders) to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services based on the cardholder’s accrued debt (i.e., promise to the card issuer to pay them for the amounts plus the other agreed charges). The card issuer (usually a bank or credit union) creates a revolving account and grants a line of credit to the cardholder, from which the cardholder can borrow money for payment to a merchant or as a cash advance. There are two credit card groups: consumer credit cards and business credit cards. Most cards are plastic, but some are metal cards (stainless steel, gold, palladium, titanium), and a few gemstone-encrusted metal cards.
A regular credit card is different from a charge card, which requires the balance to be repaid in full each month or at the end of each statement cycle. In contrast, credit cards allow the consumers to build a continuing balance of debt, subject to interest being charged. A credit card differs from a charge card also in that a credit card typically involves a third-party entity that pays the seller and is reimbursed by the buyer, whereas a charge card simply defers payment by the buyer until a later date.
Features of Credit Card
- Credit Limit & Interest Rate The maximum amount that the cardholder will be allowed to borrow will be as per the permitted credit limit, which is based on income earned, past credit history, etc. of the applicant.
- An interest rate is charged on overdue balance. The interest rate can be anywhere from 0% to 79 %. Also a late payment fee is levied if the minimum amount as mentioned on the bill is not paid.
- Time Limit & Incentives . The borrower gets credit for 20 to 50 days depending on the date of the bill and not on the date of purchase of goods/service. The due amount has to be paid by the mentioned due date and if the amount is not paid within the given date, a grace period of few more days is granted after which interest is levied.
- The credit card holders will be given incentives depending upon the type of credit card they are using.
- Parties involved in Credit Card Transactions. The following are the parties involved in credit card transactions:
- Card holder or applicant
- Bank issuing credit card
- Merchant – the individual or company accepting payments made through credit card for products and services.
- Acquiring bank – The bank that processes all transactions between the cardholder, merchant and the issuer.
Credit Card Benefits
- Credit card also gives additional benefits such as incentives to the cardholder such as discount on holidays, cash back offer or insurance cover for purchases made.
- It increases the flexibility as there is no necessity of carrying more cash in hand for purchasing.
- The mode of purchase becomes easier with credit card and shopping simpler as it can be done through online or even phone.
- It is convenient for borrowing for a short period of time, as the interest is charged only on the unpaid amount of the cardholder and any subsequent purchases.
- The interest rates are very high and subject to change
- Merchants accepting credit cards are required to pay a processing fee to the acquirer on transactions of card.
- In some cases they pass the charges to the customer due to the agreement made between the parties. Thus the customer has to pay an additional charge over and above the cost of purchases.
- Cards can be stolen or misused when neglected.
Credit Card Types
- Gold Credit Cards,
- Silver Credit Cards,
- Low Interest Credit Cards,
- Business Credit Cards,
- Balance Transfer Credit Cards,
- Cash Back Credit Cards,
- Premium Credit Cards.
How to Apply For Credit Card Online
Credit cards are issued by banks and each bank offers different types of credit cards. The customer can choose the card according to their requirements. The card is issued for a period of one to three years.
To apply for credit card;
1. Choose the card that you wish to apply.
2. A duly completed application form along with a photograph has to be submitted.
3. You have to provide the following identification documentations for proof and verification:
- Proof of income
- Statement copy of bank (previous 6 months).
- You can send the documents through an agent or can even courier to the given address.
4. The company would verify the details given by you.
- If all the details after verification are found in order, the company would send the credit card in 3 to 4 weeks starting from the day the application has been sent.
- It would issue the credit card and send it by courier to the mentioned correspondence address.
- The courier has strict instructions to hand over the card only to the applicant of the card. The company also provides details about the credit limit.
- It is important to sign at the back of the credit card. It serves the purpose of authentication on the spot when the card is stolen or lost.
Reasons for Credit Card Application Rejection
There are reasons for which your application for credit card can get rejected. The reasons may be any of these:
- You have failed to clear the past loans or any payments in the bank.
- The income criteria mentioned by bank is not fulfilled.
- If the applicant is not reachable when the representative from company tries to contact for verification process.
Credit Card Receiving Procedure
The procedure of getting credit card can be done in 3 ways;
- Bank (in Person)
Credit Card Payment Procedure
- Online payment
- In bank
Banks Offering Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Card
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- SBI etc.
Or maybe you are just looking for a tech job because of the financial benefits attached to it?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below!
Read More: You can find more here https://www.poptalkz.com/.
Note: You have more to gain on you asking more questions on Online Credit Card Application and more other work and study abroad like USA, Australia, UK and other developed countries are all on guidelines Here.
Hope this was helpful? Yes or No
USA Green Card Lottery Application – Online Green Card Registration with US Embassy
USA Green Card Lottery Application Form – Do you have Interest to operate with USA green card? This another opportunity to register your 2020 – 2021 green card, below here are the complete guide for making an online free application. (more…)
Cereal Grain – The Nutritional Value With Preparing Process For Food
However, on this page, we will guide on the best steps you need following the Cereal Grain – The Nutritional Value With Preparing Process For Food. Meanwhile, on this site you can always find the best, we updates you with the best and helpful post. Therefore, for both earning, insurance, abroad visa, scholarship, work permit and so much more. (more…)
Video Editor Cape Town Legit Film Job Application – South African Jobs
Seeking for a Video Editor in South Africa Can be very easy for you to Apply on the once you meet up with the requirements on The Legit Video Editor in Cape Town. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏2 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 weeks ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur1 year ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad2 weeks ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 weeks ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 weeks ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 weeks ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application