The scholarship is financial aid provided to a student on a certain basis, usually primarily academic merit. They can be based on several eligibility criteria such as needs, country or region of origin, gender, the field of study, race, etc. Scholarship money does not have to be paid back as it is not a loan.
College scholarships aren’t award(ed) just to students with a 4.0 GPA. Each scholarship has its own criteria. Some scholarships are award base on need. For others, you must be a member of an organization, be studying a certain field, or fit whatever guidelines the group awarding the money decides upon.
A scholarship is a form of financial aid award to students to further their education. Scholarships are award base upon various criteria, such as academic merit, diversity and inclusion, athletic skill, and financial need. Scholarship criteria usually reflect the values and goals of the donor or founder of the award.
About King Abdulaziz University
King Abdulaziz University (KAU) is a public university in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It was establish in 1967 as a private university, by a group of businessmen led by Muhammad Abu Bakr Bakhashab and including writer Hamza Bogary. In 1974, King Abdulaziz University was convert to a public university by a decision of the Council Ministers of Saudi Arabia under then-King Faisal’s orders. In 2021, it is rank the #1 Arab university by Times Higher Education. King Abdulaziz University has been place in the top 200 universities in the world by four major ranking tables.
History of Private university
In the year 1964, the idea of establishing a private university in the city of Jeddah was originally put forward by Mohammed Ali Hafiz. In the same year, a preparatory committee of 6 members was form, including Mohamed Ali Hafiz and Muhammad Abu Bakr Bakhashab. Shortly after, then-Crown Prince Faisal officially approve the idea. In 1965, the university’s executive committee was form. In 1966, the KAU held a competition to design their logo. The winning design was submitted by Abdul-Halim Radwi, a local artist from Jeddah.
In the year 1967, King Abdulaziz University was officially establish as a private university, with goals to spread higher education in the western region of Saudi Arabia. Prior to this date, there were no higher-education institutions in Jeddah. These goals were met through efforts of high-ranking businessmen and notable Saudi figures, and additionally with the help of King Faisal’s encouragement and financial support.
The university started its first academic year in 1968, with a relatively small number of students (68 male – 30 female). In 1969, the first faculty was established (Faculty of Economics and Administration). In 1970, the Faculty of Arts and Humanities was established. The university was named after King Abdulaziz, founder of Saudi Arabia.
King Abdulaziz Scholarship
If you are interested in a Fully Funded Opportunity. Then King Abdulaziz Scholarship is the right choice. A Great Place, a Great University, and a Great King Abdulaziz University Scholarship for the Academic Year 2022 are now open. King Abdulaziz offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs at King Abdulaziz University. The University will cover all the Expenses For the Full Duration of the Scholarship Program. The Application Portal is Now Open and accepting applications.
The KAU Scholarship is open to Both Male and Female Students. King Abdulaziz was the Founder of Saudi Arabia. One of the Finest Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia. The University has versatile academic fields including Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, Arts, Information Technology, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields For Bachelors’s, Master’s Degree Scholarships & Ph.D. Degree Scholarships.
King Abdulaziz is a Public University Funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia. One of the Top Ranked universities with a Global Rank of 134. There is No Application Fee Required for the King Abdulaziz Scholarship. Don’t ever think to miss this. The Detail(ed) Information about the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2022 is give below.
Details About King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Abdulaziz University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree Program, Doctoral Degree Program.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2022
King Abdulaziz Scholarships for International Students in Saudi Arabia. All the Expenses will be covered by the University that will get admission.
- A Monthly Bursary
- A Monthly Bursary (A Research Assistant Without Summer Time ), the Contact Applies For One Semester Only Between The Deanship Of Graduate Studies And The Student And In Case Of The Two Parties’ Desire To Contract For Another Semester.
- A Preparation Allowance When Coming For The First Time
- The Candidate Would Receive The Health Care.
- Providing Accommodation And Facilities.
- Subsidized Meals Can Be Provided For The Candidate.
- A Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Masters’ Allowance For Printing The Thesis.
- An Allowance Of Sr 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Providing The Candidate With A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
Available Academic Fields & Majors at King Abdulaziz
All the Academic Fields & Majors are available for the BS, MS Scholarship & PhD. Scholarship such as:
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- – Law
- – Science
- – Communication and Media
- Environmental Designs
- Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- – Engineering
- – Earth Sciences
- – Computing and Information Technology
- – Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- – Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- – Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Business Rabigh Branch
- Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate
- The student must be of good conduct.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for Masters and PhD
- Students must not be older than 30 years old for Master, and 35 Years for PhD
- Students must obtain a recognize qualification in/her own country with a minimum grade (very good) in case their final degree classifications were award in an estimate.
- English Language Test Certificate.
- The student must provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Students must not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Institutions.
- Candidates of Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written Arabic language.
- Curriculum Vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of Purpose Must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitt(ed) from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
How to Apply
- Visit the Scholarship website here
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Program like Undergraduate, or Graduate here
- The Advertisement Poster is attach(ed).
However, if there is anything you think we are missing. Don’t hesitate to inform us by dropping your advice in the comment section.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below!
Read More: You can find more here https://www.poptalkz.com/.
Hope this was helpful? Yes or No
Best Institution in Spain: Top 5 Best Institution to Study in Spain
Best Institution in Spain: When it comes to pursuing higher education, Spain stands out as a vibrant and culturally rich destination. With a plethora of institutions offering diverse academic programs, choosing the right university becomes a crucial decision. (more…)
Best Institution in France: Top 5 Best Institution to Study in France
Best Institution in France: When it comes to pursuing higher education, France stands out as a beacon of academic excellence. With a rich history, diverse culture, and world-class institutions, France has become a top destination for students seeking quality education. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏11 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏11 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏9 months ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur2 years ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad9 months ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏7 months ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏9 months ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏9 months ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application