KAAD Scholarships: Scholarships are payments award to students base on outstanding academic achievements, or because they have met all requirements set out by the scholarship sponsor. There are 2 main types of scholarships that you can apply for: Full scholarship: A payment that covers all of your tuition and textbook fees.
The “why” of your scholarship program is its purpose and answers the question of why people should believe and be inspire by your cause. Scholarship providers often state they want to: help students gain access to education; help students complete education; or provide financial support.
A scholarship is a form of financial aid award(ed) to students to further their education. Scholarships are award(ed) base upon various criteria, such as academic merit, diversity and inclusion, athletic skill, and financial need. Scholarship criteria usually reflect the values and goals of the donor or founder of the award.
About KAAD Scholarships
KAAD Scholarship Programme 2021-2022 Germany for developing countries students is open for Developing Countries. The scholarship allows for Postgraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Germany Universities. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Scholarship Program 1 is address to post-graduates and to academics living in their home countries. Who already gains professional experience and who are interest(ed) in postgraduate studies (or research stays) in Germany. This program is administer by regional partner committees. Staff(ed) by university professors and church representatives. Normally documents are submit to the committee of the applicant’s home country.
In Scholarship Program 2 we sponsor advance foreign students from developing countries who are already enroll in a German university. Scholarship candidates must be propose by the corresponding Campus Ministry.
The Eastern-Europe-Program – also administered by regional partner committees – focuses mainly on shorter study or research stays in Germany. Normally we expect that applicants reside in their home countries at the time of applying to KAAD through the regional partner committee.
- University: Catholic Academic Exchange Service (Katholischer Akademischer Ausländer-Dienst)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and Doctoral
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
For the scholarship program 1 of KAAD, you can apply if you:
- come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America and are currently living there.
- have a university degree and professional experience from your home country.
- want to acquire a master’s degree or a Ph.D. at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university.
- are a Catholic Christian (or general belong to a Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue.
- possess German language skills before starting the studies (KAAD can provide a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
You can apply for the scholarship program 2 of KAAD if you:
- come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America
- are already studying at a German University and you are still studying for at least 10 months
- want to acquire a master’s degree or a Ph.D. at a German university (applicants for master programs may present their documents as early as during the final semester of their bachelor programs)
- are a Catholic Christian (or – particularly for candidates from the Middle East – belong to another Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue.
- possess German language skills (at least general communication level)
You can apply for the Eastern European Program if you
- are a candidate from a country in the Middle-, East, and Southeast-Europe, from a Caucasian Country, or Central Asia.
- have good German language skills.
- are Catholic Christian (or generally belong to a Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue.
Submit your online application https://www.kaad-application.de/
The Catholic Academic Foreigners Service KAAD e. V. is the scholarship organization of the German Catholic Church for postgraduates and researchers from (developing) countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, the Near and Middle East, and Eastern and Southeastern Europe.
In the process of the opening of the German Catholics for universal church questions and tasks in the 1950s, the lay organizations, in particular, remembered the opportunities that could arise in this field through dialogue with students from overseas in Germany. The KAAD emerged from an initiative of the Fulda Catholic Day in 1954. It was founded in 1955. In 1958 it was registered as a non-profit association based in Bonn.
Through scholarships, educational events, and personal and spiritual support, KAAD supports its scholarship holders with a view to multiplying activities in their home countries. This is done in cooperation with partner bodies and associations of former scholarship holders in these countries with the aim of (scientific) network building and a contribution to holistic development that includes the religious and interreligious dimensions.
The KAAD is organized as an association whose general meeting is made up of representatives of the major church aid organizations, the dioceses, and university pastoral work.
Since restructuring in 1985, the funding agency have be head(ed) by a president and the operative work in the office since 1986 by a general secretary. The office is divide into five regional departments, two spiritual advisors accompany the work of the funding agency.
The Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) is the scholarship institution of the German Catholic Church for post-graduate students and scientists from (developing) countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Near and Middle East, as well as Eastern and Southeastern Europe.
KAAD supports its scholars in form of scholarships and educational programs and offers spiritual and personal assistance in view of future multiplying functions students will have in their home countries. This is based on cooperation with partner committees and associations of ex-scholars in those countries and it aims at setting up (scientific) networks and at contributing to a holistic development, which includes the religious and inter-religious dimensions.
History and Legal Form
During the 1950s, when German Catholics opened themselves increasingly toward questions and concerns of the World Church, particularly organizations of Catholic laymen recognized the opportunities that could develop in this area from a dialogue with international students in Germany. On this background, KAAD developed an initiative of the Catholic Congress in Fulda in 1954. Four years later it was formally register in Bonn as a non-profit association.
However, if there is anything you think we are missing. Don’t hesitate to inform us by dropping your advice in the comment section.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below!
Read More: You can find more here https://www.poptalkz.com/.
Hope this was helpful? Yes or No
Best Institution in Spain: Top 5 Best Institution to Study in Spain
Best Institution in Spain: When it comes to pursuing higher education, Spain stands out as a vibrant and culturally rich destination. With a plethora of institutions offering diverse academic programs, choosing the right university becomes a crucial decision. (more…)
Best Institution in France: Top 5 Best Institution to Study in France
Best Institution in France: When it comes to pursuing higher education, France stands out as a beacon of academic excellence. With a rich history, diverse culture, and world-class institutions, France has become a top destination for students seeking quality education. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏11 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏11 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏10 months ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur2 years ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad9 months ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏7 months ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏9 months ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏9 months ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application