Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships | Fully Funded to Study in Germany 2022
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships, named after Germany’s Nobel Prize-winning author and journalist, are fully funded and require no tuition fees at any university in Germany in the 2022–2023 academic year. The scholarships are not specifically limited to certain fields of study or universities; however, they do prioritize humanities and social sciences over technical fields of study. The program also accepts applicants from other countries besides Germany, as long as they plan to spend their time studying in Germany.
Bolstering your resume, broadening your horizons, and potentially laying the foundation for an incredible career are just some of the benefits that come with studying abroad in Germany through the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships. Whether you’re looking to major in language, business, or culture, these fully-funded scholarships provide you with a chance to study abroad in Germany for an entire semester with just one application! Find out if you qualify and learn more about the scholarship today! Don’t delay – applications are due on Sep 1, 2022!
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships, offered annually by the prestigious Heinrich Boll Foundation, are open to international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate or graduate studies in Germany at one of the foundation’s members universities. The scholarships are awarded on merit and are generally awarded to one-year master’s and doctoral degree programs in any field of study and any discipline at a German partner university.
About the Scholarship
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2022-23 do not require an application fee, and students studying at any German university and in any subject area are welcome to apply. Scholarships are awarded to students who have performed exceptionally well academically, and who are active members of their communities. Moreover, they must believe in the values of this foundation, which include sustainability, ecology, democracy, human rights, self-determination, and justice.
The Heinrich Foundation Scholarships in Europe comply with the rules and guidelines set forth by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and its foreign office. The scholarship will be awarded to the student for the entire duration of his/her study. The scholarship is awarded to exceptional students from Germany and abroad.
Students from any academic discipline and educational institution can apply for funding, as long as they show a commitment to academic and professional careers. Applicants must also demonstrate an engagement in line with the values of green policy. You can also Apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022-23.
About Heinrich Boll Foundation
The Heinrich Boll Foundation awards scholarships to students from developing countries who wish to study in Germany in the fields of science, engineering, medicine, and economics. The Heinrich Boll Foundation (HBS) announced that it will offer scholarships for students from developing countries to pursue master’s degree studies at German universities starting in October 2022. The HBS expects to be able to fund up to 15 scholarships worth 100,000 Euros each per year under the new program over a five-year period. HBS scholarship recipients may study in Germany or another EU member state. All applicants from any country are eligible.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are available for studies in Germany. Students from Africa and other parts of the world can apply for these scholarships as per their qualifications and merit. The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships will cover all expenses like Tuition Fees, Accommodation, Health Insurance, etc.
Heinrich Boll Foundation
Heinrich Boll Foundation was founded by Dr. Hans Eberhard and Leila Heinrich-Boll, in Amsterdam (Netherlands) to promote peace and democracy through scholarship programs, cultural exchange, and educational work. Our philosophy is that globalization can only be realized if all people understand one another better. We believe in advancing international understanding through education by awarding scholarships to young people whose backgrounds, personal qualities, and achievements give them a special affinity with our goals.
In doing so we also help develop vibrant societies worldwide and improve opportunities for future generations. The vision of the Heinrich-Boll foundation is to fulfill the dream of internationally-minded persons who devote their lives towards building a peaceful society where every individual shall get equal opportunity to grow as per his/her potential without any race or nationality discrimination.
The Heinrich Boll Foundation is offering fully funded scholarships for students to pursue postgraduate studies in Germany. This scholarship program will support students with research-based master’s and doctoral programs at accredited German universities. These are open to individuals from developing countries and any country can also apply. … The deadline for submission of applications is 3 June 2017. For more information on how to apply click here.
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Sponsor Organization: DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Offered Programs: Masters & Doctoral Degree
- Scholarships: 1,000
- Eligibility: Domestic & International students
- Deadline: 1 September 2022
Heinrich Boll Foundation Germany is offering Two types of Scholarships.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral).
Benefits of Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships 2022 in Germany
- Masters Studies:
- For non-EU students, the monthly allowance is €850 per month plus various allowances. In some cases, tuition fees are possible in Germany.
- EU students: The amount varies, but a maximum of €649 per month plus €300 for book money; tuition fees are not possible in Germany but are possible to a limited extent in other countries.
- This scholarship covers the regular study period, which may be extend(ed) by one semester.
- Ph.D. Studies:
- Students from outside the EU are entitled to a monthly allowance of €1,200 plus a €100 mobility allowance, plus various extra allowances; tuition fees are not possible.
- For students from the European Union: €1350 per month stipend plus €100 per month allowance for research costs. There are no tuition fees in Germany, but limited fees are possible elsewhere.
- The scholarship is normally awarded for two years but can be extended twice by half a year at most.
Candidates should have an excellent academic record. The students should not have studied or worked in a German university before; however, they will be eligible to apply if they are native speakers of German. If you wish to know more about eligibility criteria, check out the Heinrich Boll Foundation website. For information regarding previous winners’ academic performance and career opportunities, visit Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship.
- Complete Application Form.
- Student enrolment certificate.
- College or university lecturer Reference letter
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent.
- International Students to apply for a Master’s program have to submit: a certified copy of your first-degree certificate.
- List of academic certificates if you have already initiated your studies.
- German language proficiency. Not less than DSH 2 or Level B2.
- Excellent School grades and academic record.
- Record of the Required level of German language (B2 oder DSH)
- Social Engagement
- connecting with the goals of the Foundation responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
- The deadline to apply for the Heinrich böll Foundation Scholarship 2022 for international students in Germany is 1 September 2022.
How to Apply
The Heinrich Boll Foundation offers fully-funded scholarships to deserving students who wish to pursue their Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree at German institutions of higher learning. To apply, applicants must write an essay on a topic provided by HBSF, namely: What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? Your essay will be judged based on your writing skills, creativity, and commitment to succeed.
Here is the step to follow to apply:
- Check if you are among the special focus groups in this application round
- Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
- Register for the online application portal
- Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
- After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
- APPLY NOW OFFICIAL WEBSITE
The Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarship program provides a large number of fully funded grants to pursue undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. studies at a German university. These are scholarship grants that require no tuition fees from students, and all other associate(d) costs including living expenses will be cover(ed) as well. The application process is competitive and deadlines are strict, so apply now before it’s too late!
We wish you the best of luck with your application process. We are glad to help you out along your way toward becoming an international student in Germany. Our services include getting you settle(d) into your new home once you arrive in Germany, assisting with insurance and visa application processes, etc…
However, if there is anything you think we are missing. Don’t hesitate to inform us by dropping your advice in the comment section. Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below!
Read More: You can find more here https://www.poptalkz.com/.
Hope this was helpful? Yes or No
Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships at Edinburgh University
Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships are payments awarded to students. Based on outstanding academic achievements. Or because they have met all requirements set out by the scholarship sponsor. Therefore, they are 2 main types of scholarships that you can apply for: Full scholarship: A payment that covers all of your tuition and textbook fees. (more…)
Start Your Degree in Canada Without IELTS For International Student
Start Your Degree in Canada: The scholarship is financial aid provided to a student on a certain basis, usually primarily academic merit. They can be based on several eligibility criteria such as needs, country or region of origin, gender, the field of study, race, etc. Scholarship money does not have to be paid back as it is not a loan. (more…)
4000 Fulbright Scholarship in USA | Fully Funded For International to Study in USA
4000 Fulbright Scholarship in USA: The scholarship is financial aid provided to a student on a certain basis, usually primarily academic merit. They can be based on several eligibility criteria such as needs, country or region of origin, gender, the field of study, race, etc. Scholarship money does not have to be paid back as it is not a loan. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏5 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 months ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur1 year ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad3 months ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏2 weeks ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 months ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 months ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application