Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for Joint Master Degree 2023 – Apply Now
I was always coming up with good news and opportunities. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship 2023 is a new opportunity. The EMJM Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship provided by the European Union. The EMJM Scholarship aims to provide international students with the opportunity to study in any Master’s Degree Program. It is the largest scholarship program in Europe. First, learn about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship and how it works. As you can see, Erasmus offers a variety of Master’s programs. Each program will be offered at three to four different universities across Europe. It means you will finish your degree program at more than three European universities and will receive a combined degree.
Applications for the Erasmus Mundus fully-funded Scholarships 2023 for Joint Master’s programs are now open for the 2023-2024 academic year. International applicants who meet the eligibility criteria but do not have to take the IELTS exam can submit their applications online before the deadline. Meanwhile, the European Union is preparing to finance higher education through EMJM scholarships, such as the MS program for financially challenged international students who cannot afford to pay their tuition fees.
If you want to apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters, you should start gathering your documents right away. Don’t worry, the process is simple. When you open an EMJM Program Catalog, you will see the name of the program, the names of the countries, the names of the universities, and the course description. This year, 3,000 scholarships are expected to be awarded. We have also published the Application Guidelines for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023.
About Erasmus Mundus
The Erasmus Mundus program of the European Union aims to improve higher education quality through scholarships and academic cooperation between the EU and the rest of the world. The program’s three main goals are to internationalize students, faculty, curricula, and research; to have an impact on the development of practice in SEN and inclusive education; and to develop international collaborative networks, projects, and research. Erasmus Mundus funds Joint Programmes (Masters Courses and Joint Doctorates) run by consortia of higher education institutions from the EU and (since 2009) from around the world.
They offer an integrated course as well as joint or multiple diplomas as a result of study or research at two or more higher education institutions. Erasmus Mundus provides a number of scholarships to students and academics enrolled in Erasmus Mundus Masters Courses. Fellowships have also been made available to doctoral candidates who have completed one of the Joint doctorates since 2010. Scholarships cover the costs of participation, subsistence, and insurance for the duration of the study period.
Many students are also entitled to reimbursement for travel expenses. Erasmus Mundus Partnerships bring together higher education institutions from across Europe and around the world. The partnerships manage mobility flows between the two regions for students at all academic levels (undergraduate, master’s, doctorate, post-doctorate) as well as academic staff.
Scholarships cover the costs of participation, subsistence, and insurance for the duration of the study period, as well as a contribution to travel expenses. A partnership typically has a legalistic dimension and is based on some form of formal agreement and close cooperation between two or more parties, such as higher education institutions, and may include businesses, non-profit organizations, or non-governmental organizations.
Partners are assigned specific rights and responsibilities. A collaboration, also known as a “authentic partnership,” occurs when people identify their common interests and collaborate with others, most notably in an intellectual endeavor.
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe, and other countries.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: It goes till March 2023 and will open by end of Sept
Considerations for the Erasmus Scholarship
- Different European universities offer a variety of Master’s Programs.
- Under the Erasmus degree scholarship, you will be able to study and complete your program in three to four European countries.
- Erasmus is one of the most prestigious European Scholarships in almost every field/major.
- There is no requirement for prior work experience.
- There are no GRE requirements.
- There are no IELTS requirements.
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship also includes a part-time internship as well as training in various countries.
- The scholarship lasts two years for master’s programs and three years for doctoral programs.
- The Erasmus Scholarship is open to all citizens of the world.
- Students who are awaiting their results may also apply.
- You can easily find and apply for jobs in Europe.
- Companies in Europe and the United States value this degree highly.
- Stipend per month (almost 1200-1500 Euros per month)
- There is no tuition fee.
- Allowance for travel.
- Tickets for International Flights
- Travel allowance from country to country after your semester is completed.
- There are no bond restrictions for returning to the country.
- After completing a Master’s or Ph.D., a job visa is granted. After completing the degree, you will be able to work in Europe.
- Erasmus is Europe’s equivalent of Fulbright. With so many advantages, you should seriously consider this opportunity.
Fields of Studies
Erasmus offers all Fields for Master’s Programs such as:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
It means these are the countries in Europe, where you can study under the Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
- Czech Republic
These are the documents that are not mandatory, it means they are not required while applying for a scholarship.
- Result awaited students can also apply.
- GRE is not Required in any Program.
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance.
- Transcript from High School
- Scholarship Motivation Letter
- Copy of Passport/National ID
- Scholarship curriculum vitae (optional)
- Financial Assets Statement
- Research Strategy
- Form of Application
- Scholarship Recommendation Letter
- Intention Letter
- Plan of Study
- Facts Certificate
- You can also see if your program’s institute accepts other language tests. Duolingo English Test Proficiency, a new IELTS alternative, has been launched. As a result, you can administer a test from home.
- Every program requires a minimum of 6.5 IELTS bands. Any program does not require the GRE.
- If you do not have an IELTS certificate. You may submit an English Language Proficiency Certificate.
How to Apply
- First Visit the Erasmus website by clicking here. It will take you to the official Erasmus Website. Scroll down a little.
- It will display a list of Erasmus Mundus Catalogue entries (Means List of Masters Program).
- Each program will display the name of the program as well as the project location, as well as the country.
- Choose your program or use the search filter in the sidebar.
In this article I hope we have been able to help you about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. Therefore, if you are finding anything difficult , please do not forget to ask us on our comment section. We still have more interesting content you will love to read, you can simply visit us on POPTALKZ.COM Good Luck!
Boston University School of Law Scholarships for now being awarded Apply today
However, this page is all about the scholarship. Law is a system of rules created and enforced through society. Or governmental institutions to regulate behavior, with its precise definition a matter of longstanding debate. It has been variously described as a science and the art of justice. State-enforced laws can be made by a group legislature or by a single legislator, resulting in statutes; by the executive through decrees and regulations; or established by judges through precedent, usually in common law jurisdictions. Therefore, private individuals may create legally binding contracts. Including arbitration agreements that adopt alternative ways of resolving disputes to standard court litigation. (more…)
Postgraduate Courses At Wits – How To Apply Online Now
Postgraduate Courses At Wits: Postgraduate education involves learning and studying for academic or professional degrees, academic or professional certificates, academic or professional diplomas, or other qualifications for which a first or bachelor’s degree generally is required, and it is normally considered to be part of higher education. In North America, this level is typically referred to as graduate school (and often colloquially as grad school). (more…)
Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany Without IELTS 2023
Now is your chance if you’ve been wishing to study in Germany without IELTS. You can study in Germany on fully funded or partially funded scholarships. There are several top universities in Germany that do not require TOEFL or IELTS scores. Universities are offering fully funded scholarships in Germany without IELTS in Germany to all international students every year. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏2 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 month ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur1 year ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad2 weeks ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 weeks ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 weeks ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 weeks ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application