Apply CSC Scholarship Online: CUCAS(Known as China’s University and College Admission System) is an official online portal for international students to apply to Chinese universities. It is operated by a Chinese leading IT company: Beijing Chiwest Co., Ltd. About Beijing Chiwest Ltd.: Founded in 2008, Beijing Chiwest Ltd.
Introduction We offer an entry scholarship of up to RMB 44,000 (or up to 50 percent of the tuition fee) per year for international. And Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan undergraduate students, based on academic excellence. Entry scholarships are renewable annually subject to continued strong academic performance.
Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship. Filled in Chinese or in English, pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mm×45mm in size). Applicants shall fill in and submit the application form via the CSC Online Application System for Study in China (Link), then print the application form and sign it.
Apply CSC Scholarship Online
Start your study adventure with the most prestigious and sought-after CSC Scholarship 2022-2023. In this article, we will explain in detail what is CSC scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application procedure.
CSC Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. studies at more than 280 Chinese Universities. Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 covers accommodation, basic health insurance, and monthly allowance up to 3500 Yuan.
This scholarship intends to promote education, culture, trade, exchanges in education and politics, cooperation, and mutual understanding between other countries and China. International students from all world countries are eligible to apply.
Chinese Government Scholarship requires online application submission at the CSC portal. After that, the candidate should apply to the selected university and send the required documents to the university along with the CSC scholarship application form.
Eligibility Requirements of CSC Scholarship 2022
Following are the minimum eligibility requirements for a Chinese Government Scholarship:
- International Student (Not being a Chinese citizen)
- Not be in possession of another scholarship issued by the Chinese government or any of its delegations.
- Minimum Age Requirement:
- Undergraduate students must not be more than 25 years old,
- For master’s degree age limit is 35 years
- For Ph.D. degree, age limit is 40 years
- Minimum qualification:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent for undergraduate students,
- Bachelor Degree for the masters degree
- Masters degree for the doctoral degree.
CSC Scholarship 2022 Benefits
Chinese Government Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Type A CSC Scholarship covers registration fees, accommodation (in a university residence in a shared room with another person), basic medical insurance, and a monthly allowance for personal expenses (between 2,500 and 3,500 Yuan per month, approximately 350 and 500 USD respectively).
- – B CSC Scholarship covers the same as the Type A scholarship, except for the monthly allowance for personal expenses.
- – C CSC Scholarship is another type of partial scholarship with few benefits.
Type A CSC scholarship is more attractive, therefore it is more competitive due to the high demand. If you can afford living expenses, you should apply for a Type B or Type C CSC scholarship because it will be easier to obtain.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarship 2022?
The following simple and easy application procedure will help you to apply for a Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Application Period: The application period for CSC Scholarship is generally from January to April of each year. Some authorized agencies or universities have different deadlines. You should check the deadline of universities of your choice.
- The application for CSC Scholarship must first be completed online (in English or Chinese). You can apply to three universities with this CSC portal account.
- At the beginning of the online application form, you will be asked to choose the type of scholarship according to its funding (A, B, or C) and the number of the authorized agency or university (a code that you will find on the internet or that will be provided by the university, you have selected).
- Once you have completed all the information in the online application for the Chinese Government Scholarship, you must attach the required documents in PDF format (the list is given below).
- After submission of your online Chinese Government Scholarship application, download this application.
- Select the Chinese University and Course here.
- Check if the Chinese University of your choice requires an online application for admission along with a Chinese Government Scholarship application or not.
- If that university requires an online application then submit this application on that university’s website and attach your Chinese Government Scholarship application.
- Make 2 sets of documents (list given below) and dispatch them to the University address.
- The results will be made public on the same page of the application as of mid-July. From that moment, the entities begin to distribute by post the necessary documentation to process the study visa in the country of origin of the candidates.
First Step Required Documents for CSC Scholarship 2022
Completed application form: You will find it after registering on the official page of the Chinese government scholarships.
1. Notary attested highest degree and transcript.
2. Official medical form or Foreigner Physical Examination Form. You must attach a copy of this form filled out by a doctor. Make sure the form is signed by the doctor and that it has an official seal of the hospital or medical center where you do it. At least one stamp must be stamped on top of the previously attached card photograph. Forms older than 6 months from the date of application are not accepted.
3. CV is written in English or Chinese: You can attach a document that contains information about your specialty and your academic interests, or fill it out directly in the corresponding section of the application form (the space is quite short, I recommend that you attach this information in an attached document).
4. Two letters of recommendation written in English or in Chinese from your last university professors.
5. TOEFL or IELTS Diploma if you are going to study in English and you are not a native of an English-speaking country: The minimum scores of both diplomas are specified by each university for each type of course. If you don’t have an IELTS certificate, you can also provide a simple certificate stating that your last degree was taught in the English language. It is called an English proficiency certificate.
6. Study Plan / Research Proposal.
Second Step Required Documents for CSC Scholarship 2022
1. Passport Copy.
2. Although it is NOT an essential requirement to apply for this scholarship, if you have an HSK diploma (level of Chinese) you must attach it. The Chinese government plans to finance up to two years of Chinese-language university studies so that you reach the level of Chinese required by the program you have chosen. However, if you already have a degree, your training will be a lower economic expense, so increases your chances of obtaining the scholarship. This logic does not apply to courses that are taught in English, since enrollment rates in these courses are twice as large as those taught in Chinese.
3. Another important but not essential requirement is an acceptance letter issued by professors of a Chinese university where you want to take admission. Some universities prefer applicants to have acceptance letters. And some universities have no requirement of acceptance letters but if you have an acceptance letter it is a good symbol for you. If you are applying for a university with having a limited quota of seats then also try for an acceptance letter, you will be preferred. If you are applying for high-ranked universities/universities then you must try for an acceptance letter, you will be preferred. Start Emailing in October to Professors for Acceptance Letter. Search professors’ profiles related to the field of your desired university and send them emails please don’t copy emails from others make it your own.
Third Step Required Documents for CSC Scholarship 2022
1. Another important but not essential requirement is a pre-admission letter from the destination university. This letter is issued by the university that you are wanted as a student. However, it is not easy to achieve, unless you have studied at that university and they know you by your merits. The advantage of having it is that it increases the chances of being awarded a scholarship for that university. If you do not have one, you may be sent to another university of your priority (during the application process, you have the possibility to select three universities in order of preference) or, in the worst case, to anyone they choose.
2. Other documents: If you have research publications or any other distinction, you must attach them.
3. If any particular Chinese University requires an application screening or an application process fee then submit it. Print its receipt and attach it to the two sets of your documents listed above
CUCAS was founded in 2008, with the faith of helping international students to make applying for Chinese universities easier. In the past decade, CUCAS has helped more than 40,000 international students to apply for universities in China. You may wonder why so many students have applied through CUCAS instead of applying to universities directly, by reading this page you will get the answer.
When applying for universities to study abroad, the most important thing is to choose the right university and program. You will need to compare different choices before you can make the best choice and find the one that deserves you to spend 4 or more years in it. Services like CUCAS have the advantage of owning a lot of universities and programs online, among all of them.
CUCAS is the one that has most of them.
400+ Universities: CUCAS cooperates with more than 400 universities and colleges in China. And the number is consistently growing every year. From associate colleges to universities, private training organizations to public universities. You can always find the best one you want from abundant choices on CUCAS.
30,000+ Self-sponsored Programs: Thanks to our partner universities and colleges, we have more than 30,000 programs for you to choose from. No matter short-term summer camp or a Ph.D. program, you can always find the one you want.
6,000+ Scholarship Programs: Scholarships are quite attractive for some international students. To make applying for scholarships easier, CUCAS has cooperated with more than 100 universities in China, all of those universities have put their scholarship programs on the CUCAS China scholarship platform(Fu Scholarship), and you can easily choose from them and apply.
Besides, unlike other agencies that can only help you to find universities in some regions, CUCAS can help you to choose universities in more than 70 cities in China. From Xinjiang to Shanghai, Heilongjiang to Hainan, you can always find your destinations for your study in China.
However, if there is anything you think we are missing. Don’t hesitate to inform us by dropping your advice in the comment section.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below!
Read More: You can find more here https://www.poptalkz.com/.
Hope this was helpful? Yes or No
Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for international students 2023
International students from any nation in the world are eligible to apply for a number of different scholarships available in Canada in the academic year 2023–2024. Our research led us to discover a large number of scholarships available in Canada to students pursuing degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. They plan to select more than 5,000 international students to study in Canada by the academic year 2023–2024. In addition, the Prime Minister of Canada has approved an increase in the total number of immigrants for the year 2023. Prepare to embark on the journey that is your life. (more…)
University of Toronto Scholarships 2023 in Canada ( Fully-Funded)
The Applications are encouraged to submit their resumes for consideration for the University of Toronto Scholarships 2023. Students from all over the world, both domestic and international, are welcome to submit an application for a scholarship that is being offered by the University of Toronto. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications if they are interested in pursuing a degree at either the undergraduate or graduate level in Canada. The university is making available to all of its students a substantial number of financial aid opportunities. The academic year 2023–2024 is included in the eligibility criteria for the awards. (more…)
How to Prepare Scholarship Application – 5 Tips to Succeed
Scholarships are a great way to fund your education. Whether you’re a first-generation college student or just want to give back to your alma mater, scholarships can help you get the funding you need. And while there are so many different kinds of scholarships out there, it’s important to make sure that your application is as perfect as possible.
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 year ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 year ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur1 year ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad1 year ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2022/2023
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 year ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏1 year ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2022 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏2 years ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application