The Harvard University MBA Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program that covers tuition, fees, and books. The MBA program at Harvard aims to allow you to become an executive leader by providing you with the tools. And skills necessary to succeed in today’s business environment.
In addition to the required courses below. You will be required to complete 20 hours of community service per semester and one extracurricular activity outside of your coursework (outside of work-study). An application for financial aid is also required before submitting your application. These are part of the requirements for admission into our MBA program at Harvard University but are not guaranteed funding sources.
If you want funding assistance with these requirements. We recommend using scholarships from organizations like the US Dept of State’s Foreign Service Institute. Smith College Overseer’s Fund, or other private foundations that may offer scholarships similar in nature but differ based on eligibility criteria for each organization. Keep reading to find the best to apply for the scholarship now…
About the Institution
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Established in 1636 by the Massachusetts Bay Colony and named after its first benefactor, clergymen John Harvard (1607–1638), the university’s history has been marked by high-profile figures such as William Bradford and Benjamin Franklin.
Meanwhile, Harvard has produced 100 Nobel Laureates, 8 US Presidents and countless other influential leaders around the world. The list continues to grow thanks to its open admissions policy which allows any qualified student from anywhere around the world to enroll at one of America’s most prestigious institutions.
About The Scholarships
When it comes to the level of learning and opportunities, the Harvard University MBA Scholarship program 2023-24 is one of the best business scholarship programs. Because of this fully funded Harvard scholarship, brilliant students from all over the world can study at the world’s best university without paying any tuition fees. Nevertheless, without this top scholarship, most deserving students would never consider attending Harvard for higher education due to the high cost of the courses; however, this scholarship has made this dream a reality.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is another name for the Harvard University MBA scholarship. This is because the scholarship is being provided by the Boustany Foundation. The goal of providing fully funded scholarships to international students at Harvard is to benefit humanity. The Boustany Foundation is eager to provide students from less privileged backgrounds with opportunities for a better education. Furthermore, the program serves as a cultural exchange program because the foundation’s mandate is that the world must be a place where people can accept other cultures as well.
The internship at the Boustany Foundation
The internship at the Boustany Foundation is the most visible and distinguishing feature of this fully-funded international scholarship at Harvard University. Students must complete a two-month internship at the foundation as part of their course work. Students gain a guaranteed opportunity to work on Boustany Foundation projects and learn about the practical realities of the world in this manner. This experience broadens their understanding and ability to put theory into practice. Furthermore, the projects are overseen by think tanks and the world’s best minds. Aside from that, the students are given the opportunity to travel to Monaco for a free two-month internship.
The fully-funded MBA scholarship is undoubtedly for students who are not only excellent academically but also want to make the world a better place to live. The foundation’s goal is to assist those individuals who have the potential to make a positive difference in a chaotic world. The Harvard Scholarship is unique in that it is not awarded on an annual basis. But rather every two years to Harvard MBA students. The MBA program lasts two years, and after the previous batch graduates. The foundation awards Harvard scholarships to students in the next MBA class.
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- A photograph
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
- Minimum GPA requirement: 3.5
- Minimum GMAT score requirement: 730 (verbal + quantitative)
- Work experience required: None or at least 1 year of full-time employment in a high-level position in an organization or company.
- Age limit: 30 years old as of December 31
- Students of all nationalities can apply.
- Preference will be given to students of Lebanese descent.
- The students must be excellent in academics.
- The resume of the students must show their promising nature toward a better world.
- The students must be proficient in English.
- The students must have an offer letter from the Harvard University
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- The students will have an internship at the Boustany Foundation in Monaco.
- The travel expenses will be covered for the internship.
- During the internship, the accommodation and food expenses will be covered
- Free tuition, room and board
- Free laptop
- Health insurance coverage for the duration of your studies
- Access to Harvard Business School library (with an ID card)
What can you do with an MBA from Harvard?
- You can be a leader in your organization. Harvard’s MBA students are some of the most successful business leaders in the world and have been named among America’s Most Admired Companies by Forbes Magazine. Therefore, the best-selling author, investor and entrepreneur Warren Buffett graduated from the Harvard Business School in 1951, when he was 34 years old. He became one of America’s most successful investors with an estimated net worth of $72 billion (as of December). And according to Forbes Magazine, he is currently ranked as one of the richest people on earth!
- You can be a leader in your community or nation: In 2015 alone there were 164 graduates who went on to become mayors or governors across America; 80% were Democrats while only 20% were Republicans and those numbers continue today! If you’re interested in being part up with this trend then apply now for fully funded scholarships at Harvard University before they run out!
The last date to apply is 31st May 2023.
The Harvard University MBA scholarship program is a great opportunity to get a fully funded MBA at one of the best business schools in the world. The application process is straightforward and easy. Good Luck!
Best University in California for Computer Science: A Comprehensive Guide
When it comes to pursuing a degree in Computer Science, California is a hotspot for top-notch education. With numerous universities scattered across the Golden State, it can be overwhelming to choose the best one for your academic journey. (more…)
Right College: How to Decide on the Right College for You
Choosing thе Right College can bе challеnging. Thеrе arе hundrеds of options. Should you attеnd a Univеrsity, Community Collеgе, Onlinе, or Tеchnical School? This answеr is challеnging, but you can solvе this еasily by following thе stеps in this articlе. (more…)
Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships at Edinburgh University
Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships are payments awarded to students. Based on outstanding academic achievements. Or because they have met all requirements set out by the scholarship sponsor. Therefore, they are 2 main types of scholarships that you can apply for: Full scholarship: A payment that covers all of your tuition and textbook fees. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏8 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏9 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏7 months ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur2 years ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad7 months ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 months ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏7 months ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏7 months ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application