Rumours swirled in March after an anonymous source said the power couple had “hit a rough patch” and had unofficially split up.
Jennifer Lopez and baseball star Alex Rodriguez have called off their engagement – a month after denying reports they had split.
J-Lo and A-Rod played down the rumours last month, but did admit they were “working through some things”.
On Thursday, in a joint statement to NBC’s Today show, the pair said: “We have realised we are better as friends and look forward to remaining so.
“We will continue to work together and support each other on our shared businesses and projects.
“We wish the best for each other and one another’s children.
“Out of respect for them, the only other comment we have to say is thank-you to everyone who has sent kind words and support.”
Lopez, 51, and Rodriguez, 45, started dating in 2017, and announced their engagement in March 2019.
Read More >>>