The human body has a head, neck, torso, two arms, two legs and the genitals of the groin, which differ between males and females
The study of the body is called anatomy.
The study of the workings of the body is called physiology.
These are the 14 parts of the body you often harm but ignore
4. Gall bladder
5. Small intestines
6. Large intestines
1. You damage your STOMACH when you abuse aspirin and over-the-counter pain and illness medicines.
2. You damage your HEART when you eat too abundant salt and bad cholesterol.
3. You damage your KIDNEYS when you don’t drink up to 10 cups of water or 3L in a day.
4. You damage your GALLBLADDER when you don’t sleep until 11 o’clock and don’t wake up to the sunrise.
5. You damage your SMALL INTESTINE when you consume cold and stale food.
6. You damage your LARGE INTESTINE when you eat mostly fried and spicy food.
7. You damage your LUNGS when you breathe smoke, cigars, shisha, weed, polluted fumes and bidi.
8. You damage your LIVER when you eat stale nuts like groundnut, fried food, junk foods and drink massive alcohol.
9. You damage your PANCREAS when you consume abundance of sweets and candies.
10. You damage your EYES when you sit in front of your tv, computer or mobile phone screen with glares for hours every day, particularly in the dark.
11. You damage your BRAIN psychologically when you dwell negative thoughts largely.
12. You damage your SKIN when you bleach or neglect to keep it clean and moisturized.
13. You damage your VAGINA when you douche or inject unsterile elements into it for enjoyment.
14. You damage your TESTIS when you expose it to heat, causing low sperm generation and infertility.
Take care of your body parts like you know you need them to live and function well
Keep your body parts healthful