Apply Now For Sir James McNeill Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2023
McNeill Postgraduate Research Scholarships support postgraduate research students to develop their potential as future leaders in their chosen field. Applications for the McNeill Scholarship are open from January to March every year. The value of the grant is AU$20,000 per annum, which can be used at any Australian tertiary institution or recognized institute of further education irrespective of its location.
Applications for the Sir James McNeill postgraduate research scholarship program are now open. If you are looking to further your academic career as a researcher, this is an opportunity not to be missed. It is a fully funded scholarship that offers the chance of pursuing a Ph.D. or master’s degree in any subject at any accredited university of your choice anywhere in the world. If you are eligible and interested, apply now before the closing date on 31st October. To learn more about this opportunity and read our eligibility and application information below.
About Sir James McNeill postgraduate research scholarships
The Sir James McNeill postgraduate research scholarships are open to applicants from any country who have completed their undergraduate degrees. Each scholarship provides a stipend of A$21,000, which is paid in 12 monthly installments from January to December each year. The value of the stipend will be pro-rated if the research degree commences on or after 1 July 2020.
Canada Scholarships for International Students – Fully Funded in 2023
The application for this scholarship is now open! If you’re interested in applying for this opportunity, you should read on to know more about the eligibility criteria and how to apply.
The Sir James McNeill Postgraduate Research Scholarship (SJMN) is funded by a private trust and was established in memory of the late Sir James McNeill, who had a long association with Monash University.
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Named for prominent World War I general, Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), and one in Malaysia. Monash also has a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India, and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University courses are also delivered at other locations, including South Africa.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts (School of Music only)
- Health Sciences
- Program Period: A scholarship is available for the normal duration of study
- Deadline: October 31, 2021 (annual)
Sir James McNeill Postgraduate Research Scholarship will provide
- Annual living allowance: $36,200.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
- Research allowance per annum: $1,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Sir James McNeill Postgraduate Research Scholarship
To be eligible for Sir James McNeill Postgraduate Research Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- English Language Test requirements for General: (6.5) overall (no band less than 6.0) in IELTS, and (79 +) Reading 13, Listening 12, Speaking 18 & Writing 21 in TOEFL.
- English Language Test requirements for Arts, Business, and Economics: (7) overall (no band less than 6.5) in IELTS, and (94 +) Reading 19, Listening 20, Speaking 20 & Writing 24 TOEFL.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- The Angel Grove High Scholarship is Now Open for Registration in 2022!
- Check the qualifications for admission to research master’s according to the field of study: from here.
- Have qualifications that in the opinion of GRC are deemed equivalent.
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- Have not previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than six months.
- Have submitted a scholarship application in the current year.
- Be undertaking research that is both environmentally responsible and socially beneficial.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Sir James McNeill Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
- You need to receive an invitation to apply before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship, by clicking on “Apply Now“.
- All sections of the online application are explained here.
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
Apply Now for Orange Knowledge Programme 2023 (Application Process)
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying for as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate, or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
The partial tuition fee will also be covered by some universities and institutions. In addition to these grants, a student will receive a monthly living stipend to help meet expenses such as rent, food, utilities, and transport. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this scholarship program now till 31st October. Good Luck!!!
Boston University School of Law Scholarships for now being awarded Apply today
However, this page is all about the scholarship. Law is a system of rules created and enforced through society. Or governmental institutions to regulate behavior, with its precise definition a matter of longstanding debate. It has been variously described as a science and the art of justice. State-enforced laws can be made by a group legislature or by a single legislator, resulting in statutes; by the executive through decrees and regulations; or established by judges through precedent, usually in common law jurisdictions. Therefore, private individuals may create legally binding contracts. Including arbitration agreements that adopt alternative ways of resolving disputes to standard court litigation. (more…)
Postgraduate Courses At Wits – How To Apply Online Now
Postgraduate Courses At Wits: Postgraduate education involves learning and studying for academic or professional degrees, academic or professional certificates, academic or professional diplomas, or other qualifications for which a first or bachelor’s degree generally is required, and it is normally considered to be part of higher education. In North America, this level is typically referred to as graduate school (and often colloquially as grad school). (more…)
Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany Without IELTS 2023
Now is your chance if you’ve been wishing to study in Germany without IELTS. You can study in Germany on fully funded or partially funded scholarships. There are several top universities in Germany that do not require TOEFL or IELTS scores. Universities are offering fully funded scholarships in Germany without IELTS in Germany to all international students every year. (more…)
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏2 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How to Apply | Study, Work & Live in USA
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 months ago
Official Sponsorship Approval – 100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 weeks ago
USA Employment Visa Sponsorship Program To Work and Live Abroad
Entrepreneur1 year ago
Hotel Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada – Apply Now!
Study Abroad2 weeks ago
Canada Government scholarships for international and African students 2023/2024
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏3 weeks ago
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship – How To Apply For Study And Work Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 weeks ago
Canada VISA Sponsorship Application Form For 2023 Is Out – To Study, Work and Live Abroad
Abroad Visa 🇺🇸 🍁 🌏4 weeks ago
USA, Canada, Australia Student VISA Lottery Application